Welcome to the Office of the Director of International Initiatives
The Office of the Director of International Initiatives assists students, faculty, and staff who are interested in engaging in activities related to international programs and opportunities. Activities include:
- Developing international programs.
- Support in identifying potential international opportunities.
- Assistance in seeking funding and financial support for programs.
- Support in finding collaborators with similar interests.
- Assistance in establishing connections in the US and internationally.
- Support in advertising and creating awareness of programs.
Questions regarding international initiatives and opportunities in the College of Education should be directed to: